Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
American Penises Are Only 59th Biggest In World
Explanation: According to my father, the poet ...

Quote:Its the long and thin that slips right in that does NOT please the ladies ... BUT its the short and thick that does the trick to produce bonny wee babies!

Personal Disclosure: LOL! You want me to comment on average erect penis sizes eh???

Sorry to be a prick ok but it seems like a literal dick sizing contest here and I find I have no need to boast nor have any regrets about my genitalia currently.

However your mileage may vary in length and so I suggest that ...

Quote:More girth has more worth than the longness of a schlong ok!

Having erected that argument in such a seminal discussion I find I have been textually ballsy to ejaculated enough funny logic about penis sizes to cover basically everything that it sticks to and maybe it will plant a seed that gives birth to even more bold and wild thread topics in the future.

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: American Penises Are Only 59th Biggest In World - by OmegaLogos - 04-24-2022, 08:13 PM