Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
American Penises Are Only 59th Biggest In World
I know a penis is rather ugly in a kind of prehistoric looking way and doing the nasty is well, nasty, but as far as the anatomy of higher life forms goes, it is a common feature.

I can see how a topic of this type can get out of control and go places that a forum like ATS doesn't want to go to, but what the hell is the big difference between a penis and any other human appendage? I thought the discourse there was entirely innocent for the most part, very funny to be sure. Some cultures, like those at Pompeii, celebrated the erect penis and had images of it everywhere on buildings, walkways, even everyday items like this mug. . .

[Image: mug,standard,x400,center-bg,ffffff.jpg]

We really have a problem when we are afraid to even post about statistical facts involving our sex organs. If we could just get over our hangups about sex it wouldn't be such a taboo topic. With the left forcing all kinds of sexuality onto society, you'd think people would have less of a problem talking about the body parts involved.

ETA: If the progressive left would have taken more time to work on our Victorian sexual hangups and our aversion to our own body parts, they could have eased society into their vision of sexual deviance with less resistance. They were getting impatient and decided to the force the issue apparently. Just to be clear, when I say "sexual deviance" I mean anything other than basic procreation, or straight sex with the "man on top get it over with quick" and with the lights off. Yes, I still have some Victorian era hangups myself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: American Penises Are Only 59th Biggest In World - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 04-24-2022, 12:34 PM