Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
American Penises Are Only 59th Biggest In World
I am calling complete bullshit on the vagina study because of this:

Quote:Lawrence, citing Masters and Johnson's Human Sexual Response (1966), states that pages 73 and 74 of that book show that typical vaginal depth in Masters and Johnson's participants ranged from 7–8 cm (2.8–3.1 in) in an unstimulated state, to 11–12 cm (4.3–4.7 in) during sexual arousal with a speculum in place.[2][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_vaginal_size#cite_note-Lawrence2011-2][/url]

If you can find me one woman who can experience arousal with the "icy salad spoons of pain" in place I'll eat a sweaty baseball cap! 

Also when it comes to penis size I'd like to note that in most cases a woman's vagina will either shrink or grow to fit her partner's penis over time provided that she is monogamous unless he has a micro-penis or an anaconda- limits to what Mother Nature can do and whatnot
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: American Penises Are Only 59th Biggest In World - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-23-2022, 03:43 PM