Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes
I tried to warn all the people that I know not to fall for the rent or mortgage moratorium. I told everyone I knew that the moratorium would be a sleeping monster that would eat them alive when it was over.

I warned the folk renting one of my houses, when they first spoke to me about the moratorium, that the cost of my allowing them to live free for months would have to be made up for after the moratorium, and the cost to them would be more severe in the end than it is when they were receiving checks from the government.

I have a very close and loving relationship with my tenants. So, I did not have problem, and they continued to pay on time as they did before. And they are now very happy they listened to me, because they see the problems that so many others are going through.

We can no longer claim that we can't decipher the handwriting on the wall. They are going to do whatever they can to make sure that you don't own a damn thing. Big business is just one strong arm of a system that is determined to own us and control us completely.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-30-2022, 04:31 PM