• 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes
It's everywhere...all 50 states:

[Image: tytlrFJ.jpg]
https://i.imgur.com/tytlrFJ.jpg

[Image: m65t5TO.jpg]

[Image: ddMoe7c.jpg]

[Image: AifAE7U.jpg]

This is why a growing number of people, and especially younger generations, don’t believe in the future. When did we transition from "I think maybe I was born in the wrong time period..." to "Am I even really from here?"

[Image: Wp5e9CR.jpg]

The Weather Channel is trying to scare people about the weather. And the History Channel is trying to scare people about aliens. And Fox News is trying to scare people about God. And CNN is trying to scare people about Fox News.

[Image: qU27B4F.jpg]

Mainstream News:
"Are you afraid yet? How about this!"
"And now a word from our sponsor...Pfizer"

Pathetic. There is this thing called humor, it's a great thing. There is also this thing called smiling and laughing, even better things. These "things" are good for the Soul. Laugh often and try to make others laugh too. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

[Image: NtE0ahj.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes - by EndtheMadnessNow - 04-27-2022, 08:48 PM