Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rules-based International Order
(04-13-2022, 06:50 AM)Ninurta Wrote: #5 on the WEF Wish List is laughable: "5. We are eating much less meat. Rather like our grandparents, we will treat meat as a treat rather than a staple..." I dunno where their grandparents lived, but I feel sorry for them. MY grandparents never set a meal without meat as a major component of the main course. Never. I come from a long line of carnivores. What's the point of raising critters if you can't eat them or use them in the effort to get other critters to eat? Their staples were beef, pork, chicken, home made butter and cheese, and produce out of the garden - corn, beans, squash, potatoes, cabbage, carrots, onions, and the list goes on. Grocery stores were just for wheat bread, flour to make wheat bread and biscuits, and coffee.

Own nothing? Even slaves were allowed to own things. How far beneath slavery has humanity sunk if it owns nothing but still has to pay the Masters for EVERYTHING as a "service"?

And this:

Quote:Moscow: Russia’s military action in Ukraine is meant to put an end to the US-dominated world order, as per Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

Washington has been seeking supremacy by imposing ad hoc rules and violating international law...

He was referring to America’s attempts to impose its own so-called “rules-based international order”, which have met with strong resistance from Moscow and Beijing.

Link

I've been screaming for months now that the US should not engage in the matter of the Ukraine, that it's none off our concern, but no one listens. What the government is doing by engaging is allowing Putin to choose and set the battlefield. It's never a good idea to let your opponent choose and set the battlefield, because he will do the same thing you would have done had you had the balls to set the battlefield yourself - he will stack it in his favor. So the US will loose it's supremacy over Russia, and eventually it's sovereignty, all over a bitty little other corner section of the former USSR that no one, absolutely no one, would give a flying fuck about were they not issued orders to care about it from the media propaganda departments they cling to.

It boggle the mind. People are so willing to march into a fate worse than slavery that the said fate is really all they deserve. A people who will not defend their freedom and independence deserve to lose it.

Humanity is coming to and end. Homo sapiens is rapidly evolving into the next species in line... and I would call that new species homo servus - "slave man", but Eloi is easier to spell.

100% agree with you on "meat" and was and still is the main course of every dinner. I come from a family of big game hunters and we all been eating meat since birth. After ~300,000 years and suddenly it's bad???

WEF & Co revolutionists are all about their technocrat wet dream. The scary part is not so much about what they want, but how many sheeple are cheering for it. The same gov/aristocrat tricks for thousands of years. We probably are a species with amnesia and yes they really do want to forever replace Homo sapiens with some transhumanoid dumb-down slave abomination race.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rules-based International Order - by kdog - 04-13-2022, 04:53 AM
RE: Rules-based International Order - by Ninurta - 04-13-2022, 06:50 AM
RE: Rules-based International Order - by EndtheMadnessNow - 04-13-2022, 09:42 PM
RE: Rules-based International Order - by Ninurta - 04-14-2022, 07:10 AM
RE: Rules-based International Order - by 727Sky - 04-14-2022, 04:24 AM