Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ROGUE CUP CHALLENGE #9-'The Roguening'
(04-07-2022, 12:57 AM)Jinmi Wrote:
(04-07-2022, 12:53 AM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote:
(04-07-2022, 12:44 AM)FauxMulder Wrote: @Flyingclaydisk 

What state(s) did you grow up in as a kid?

Heh, very, VERY, good question!

My typical response is "Wyoming", which is partially true.  I consider Wyoming my "home", but I spent much of the first 12 years of my life in Michigan.

From my perspective, I "grew up" in Wyoming, but I lived in both Wyoming and Michigan (at different times).

The "REST" of this story is shaping up to be a real shocker for some!

What then brought you to Florida?

Awww...that one is too easy.  We'll ask IAMTAT, but we might need to give you another question.

Answer - My parents had a vacation/2nd home in Florida.  Marco Island, to be specific.  They had owned property there since the early 60's, long before Marco Island became the thriving metropolis it is today.

And, seeing as how we're at the last question, let me rephrase that answer...which might give you a hint of where this is all going to head next. ...

Revised Answer - My parents had property in south western Florida, north of the Ten Thousand Islands, when it was still a very cool place. Long before all these ultra-rich MF'ers showed up and F'd everything up.  Long before it became a stronghold of the elites with their noses stuck so far up in the air that the slightest drop of rain would have drowned every last one of them (and so far up the asses of anyone with more money than them that they'd get a black eye if they stopped to quickly).  Long before people scoffed at the "low people" who only could afford to drive Lincoln Continentals, and shit like that.  Back when southern Florida used to be a really cool, rustic and laid back place, not the uptight, stuck up, paradise for the elites that it has become today!

How's that for an answer??

LOL!

Messages In This Thread
RE: ROGUE CUP CHALLENGE #9-'The Roguening' - by FlyingClayDisk - 04-07-2022, 01:29 AM