Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ROGUE CUP CHALLENGE #9-'The Roguening'
(04-06-2022, 08:45 PM)Jinmi Wrote:
(04-06-2022, 04:41 AM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote: Okay!  I'll play the liar!  You want my statements (as the Lying Rogue)?  I'll throw them out there, and you-all can decide. 

Two truths and one lie, you say???  Heh, heh...this should be fun!

Statements

1. I have a hand autographed (in person) baseball from the 1968 World Series Champion, Detroit Tigers.  Not a replica, hand signed on the spot by all of the starting players.

2. I've played golf with Bob Hope and Jack Nicholas, at the same time, in the same foursome, on the same course.

3. I ate dinner with Earl Morrall, Quarterback for the Miami Dolphins on January 13th, 1972...the night before the Miami Dolphins won the 1972 Super Bowl...also known as "The Perfect Season". 

Can I throw in an Extra Credit statement (for 3 truths and 1 lie)?

ETA - Only one of those is a lie.  Or, more correctly; only one of those isn't 100% true.

Sorry Im late!

Who was the 4th in your golf outing?

Great question actually!

I had forgotten who it was last night when I wrote that, but after thinking about it for a bit last night I remembered.  His name was Dave Kocourek.  (ret. Tight End for the Oakland Raiders #83 in '68).

Messages In This Thread
RE: ROGUE CUP CHALLENGE #9-'The Roguening' - by FlyingClayDisk - 04-06-2022, 09:00 PM