Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Driver crashes new Ferrari after driving it less than two miles
Coolest car I ever got to drive was a Rolls Royce Silver Ghost, no idea the year model. A friend of our family bought one and had come over to show it off and asked if I- a 14 year old with no driver's license- wanted to take it for a cruise. Of course I said yes!!!

He got in the back and I drove all over the county, picking up friends along the way for a pool party at his house. The price I had to pay was making sure to keep a mixed drink in his hand at all times- he stayed inside. Afterwards I had pick up his girlfriend to drive him home after dropping off my friends and returning to my house because he was too drunk to drive.

Even I with no license didn't wreck that car. Makes me wonder how stupid Ferrari dummy was!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driver crashes new Ferrari after driving it less than two miles - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-03-2022, 07:28 PM