Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Those dang gone baby boomers are killin the world, ya'll!
(03-28-2022, 08:04 PM)guohua Wrote: Why do you think they pushed the Vaxx on the Elderly.
Their goal has always been Depopulation/Population Control.

Yep, yep, well aware. Just so many double-edge swords and multi-prong psyops entangled with this Covid Op it makes my head feel like it's in a centrifuge. Global revolution against us.

The so-called population crisis has been the top priority of elites for past 100 hundreds given all the elitist books, papers, manifestos, secret conferences, etc. I think that is why they like cramming everyone into cities to give the illusion the world is over populated. Soon to be UN smart cities habitat. If these technocrat Malthusians get their way they won't need us humans around, spare a few million slaves. I don't believe that will work out for them. The scary part is can history be erased from minds after just a few generations...our elders (except for the elites) will be dust in the wind...the great reset.? The victors write the history books.

“We are here to develop the great narrative, a story for the future”

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11109]

Quote:According to Schwab, there are three obstacles in the globalists’ way of shaping humanity’s future :

- People have become much more self-centered, and to a certain extent, egoistic. In such a situation it is much more difficult to create a compromise because shaping the future, designing the future usually needs a common will of the people.

- We all have become so much crisis-focused with the pandemic.

- The world has become so complex. Simple solutions to complex problems do not suffice anymore.

On the complexity of the world, Schwab added, “You have today, not anymore separation between social, political, technological, ecological — it’s all interwoven.

“It’s very difficult in such a situation to really bring everybody together and to imagine and to design the future.”
The Great Oz

The WEF & The Great Narrative.
- communitarianism
- techno-neo-feudalism
- behavioral change

Once the great reset has its great narrative, anything that goes against the narrative can be tossed aside as conspiracy, misinformation, or extremism that must be censored and suppressed for the greater, collective good. The top down narrative never ends, there’s just no escape.

Now just think about that for a short while.

“Those who tell stories rule society.” - Plato

Not sure if China is a big problem for them Or part of their global takeover plan...they do like China's social credit scoring system.

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=11110]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Those dang gone baby boomers are killin the world, ya'll! - by EndtheMadnessNow - 03-28-2022, 08:46 PM