Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Canadian Mass Protest and Why? The FREEDOMING CONTINUES...
(03-22-2022, 06:03 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: I have always had a special place in my heart for Canadians because for starters my family was part of the great Nova Scotia exile who settled in southern Louisiana and also because for a year and a half in my childhood we lived on the Canadian border while my dad and uncles were working in Michigan and it was closer to go to larger stores, etc. by crossing the border. We lived across the street from the ferry landing on the St Claire river.

Keep fighting the good fight! Not despite those who would see you fail but rather to fight for them because one day they will see the error of their ways and be glad you did!

Thanks! Yes, I'm doing this for those in the dark and my soon to be (God willing) Grandkids.

That's an interesting story of our history!

My wife is Acadian which was shortened to 'Cajun' after the migration. Her family was in Ontario, so they escaped that forced migration (basically).

Liberté!!!

minusculebeercheers

[Image: new-logo-mini.png][Image: pc-mini.png]

The Shit Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Shit Tree - Jim Lahey speaking about Trudeau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Canadian Mass Protest and Why? The FREEDOMING CONTINUES... - by MykeNukem - 03-22-2022, 06:11 PM