Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Would you stay and fight for America ?
(03-25-2022, 11:38 AM)Freeborn Wrote: Now I'm told - and from what I've read etc I sort of believe is possible - the majority of you would run like fuck, turn tail and scarper.

More likely, they'll hunker down and let the experienced handle the real stuff ... so they can live ... and go back to pushing papers around a desktop.

It's always the blue collars who get the job done.  I have served in uniform (a full career even).  I have been shot at (a lot too).  I have shot back (and I am a competent marksman). When you get past the adrenaline ... you see what most people do at the outset.  When reality is at the doorstep, most will fight, rather than watch the house burn down around them.

(03-25-2022, 11:38 AM)Freeborn Wrote: But if these islands were ever invaded by anyone I would fight to my last breath to resist that invasion. I can't understand why anyone from any other country wouldn't feel the same.

Hopefully, you'd see an invasion coming and act preemptively.  Cause I'll tell you what, if an invasion force from Russia comes a'knocking, it's likely already too late.

(03-25-2022, 11:38 AM)Freeborn Wrote: But another thing I have seen ... supporters of an authoritarian ... own dreams of personal glory and a Greater Russian Empire.

Careful applying that label to people who are simply questioning The Narrative.  I, for one, am no Putin supporter.  I see him as another Oligarch with way too much money and far higher reaching aspirations than any of us commoners.  But ... I ain't blind either.  Something's afoot.  Americans are pushing his buttons.  And I understand why he's in Ukraine right now.

Just like Fauci had a hand in creating whatever COVID-19 was ... the true finger of blame has failed to come to rest on the actual perpetrators.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you stay and fight for America ? - by Snarl - 03-25-2022, 12:33 PM