Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Would you stay and fight for America ?
Would I stay and fight for America?

I would stay, certainly. This is my home. I was born here, raised on this same spot of property since I was a year old. My father built this house with his own hands, from wood he got by tearing down older buildings. I helped build many of the other buildings, and a few I built myself. I have nowhere else to go, so if it comes down to stay and fight for this land or leave it behind... I'm old, and I have lived more in this one life than most could have lived in three. Yeah, I'll defend it to the death.

Would I fight for America? That depends on what America we are talking about. Political America? Nope, you are on your own. Try to drag me into a fight to defend the kind of asinine government we have today, and you just became my mortal enemy. That's not a good thing to be.

But if we're talking about "real" America... yeah, in a New York heartbeat. My neighbors, my freedom, my family, my way of life... you better believe I would fight for them, to the death and beyond.

To my way of thinking, that is what America is all about... not the idiot politicians tripping over themselves to prove who is the most insane. America is people, good people, trying to make a life for themselves and help others do the same. They have an ally here. The fools trying to control others have a enemy here.

TheRedneck

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you stay and fight for America ? - by TheRedneck - 03-23-2022, 08:28 AM