Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Would you stay and fight for America ?
(03-22-2022, 11:38 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: Lets get some facts straight 1st ... What has lead us to here and now eh? ...

History lesson 101 ...

Quote:Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club! Third rule of Fight Club: if someone yells “stop!”, goes limp, or taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule: the fights are bare knuckle. No shirt, no shoes, no weapons. Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.

Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who’ve ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don’t need. We’re the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War’s a spiritual war… our Great Depression is our lives. We’ve all been raised on television to believe that one day we’d all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won’t. And we’re slowly learning that fact. And we’re very, very pissed off.

Personal Disclosure: So Ladies, and Gentlemen ... I hereby grant and give you your Great War and Great Depression ...

*Quickly dusts off an old thread from 2018* ... First Shots Fired In The Second US Civil War!

So we now require an even OLDER history lesson ...

*Quickly dusts off an even older thread from 2017* ... Second Amendment Advocates Have Blood on Their Hands?

I suggest and recommend the following relevant music to listen to as you read my threads etc.

I also suggest that since our Spiritual War hasn't gone away that everyone who can, put on their Armor of God

And grab a weapon ...

But must have a strong deep rooted unshakable FAITH to use it ...

So I also suggest you get another weapon as well ...

And here are some holy hand grenades ...

And here is a radio set that will alert you to danger and keep you abreast of important news that is censored elsewhere ...

https://www.revolution.radio/  ... Where the truth never sleeps.

Welcome to the front lines fort and foxhole of Freedom ok! minusculebeercheers 

*Begins to read from the HagaKure ... aka ... Book of the Samurai* ...

Quote:A certain person was brought to shame because he did not take revenge. The way of revenge lies in simply forcing one’s way into a place and being cut down. There is no shame in this. By thinking that you must complete the job you will run out of time. By considering things like how many men the enemy has, time piles up; in the end you will give up. No matter if the enemy has thousands of men, there is fulfillment in simply standing them off and being determined to cut them all down, starting from one end. You will finish the greater part of it.

When the time comes, there is no moment for reasoning. And if you have not done your inquiring beforehand, there is most often shame. Reading books and listening to people’s talk are for the purpose of prior resolution. Above all, the Way of the Samurai should be in being aware that you do not know what is going to happen next, and in querying every item day and night. Victory and defeat are matters of the temporary force of circumstances. The way of avoiding shame is different. It is simply in death. Even if it seems certain that you will lose, retaliate. Neither wisdom nor technique has a place in this. A real man does not think of victory or defeat. He plunges recklessly towards an irrational death. By doing this, you will awaken from your dreams.

Followed by ...

Quote:Among the maxims on Lord Naoshige’s wall there was this one: “Matters of great concern should be treated lightly.” Master Ittei commented, “Matters of small concern should be treated seriously.” Among one’s affairs there should not be more than two or three matters of what one could call great concern. If these are deliberated upon during ordinary times, they can be understood. Thinking about things previously and then handling them lightly when the time comes is what this is all about. To face an event and solve it lightly is difficult if you are not resolved beforehand, and there will always be uncertainty in hitting your mark. However, if the foundation is laid previously, you can think of the saying, “Matters of great concern should be treated lightly,” as your own basis for action.

*And then he reads an old bushido saying*...

[Image: ElvpC6YVgAImrnU.jpg]

Quote:“The only solution for bad and violent people are good people that are more skilled in violence.” —— Japanese samurai code Bushido.

40 other Bushido quotes!

Quote:“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War.

How to Use Wisdom to 'Know Your Enemy'—Here Are the 75 Best Sun Tzu Quotes 

How to properly fight a modern war IMO ...

Its The Smell! I Love The Smell Of BioWarfare In The Morning! Deoderizing The Left!

OL's Manifesto: I admit FULL responsibility for the Coronavirus Outbreak!

[Covid19] What I've Done ...

As an accidental bonus ... everybody thinks that China is responsible and hence China has stolen my thunder lol sigh.

War is just politics by other means ... politics is just economics by other means  ...

War Is a Racket

All wars are banker wars ...

Further reading ...

Cooking the Books on Tax and Liberty! Lets try a new recipe shall we?

And ...

[Financial Fire Extinguisher] How I Learned to Stop being a Pain in the Bank and Wisen Up to Wall St

Quote:We can trade metals [or similar] as Gold currency [or similar] or Cannon shot [or similar]. One is far more economic and takes less effort and is far less bloody minded as fair trade in a a free market economy is the source of technological growth when one starts investing in R&D start up companies in day trading and futures markets.

Trade wisely my fellow rogues and pick your battles eh. minusculebeercheers

P.S. If its not obvious then, YES I would stay and fight for what I believe in strongly and against all enemies foreign and domestic.

minusculebeercheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you stay and fight for America ? - by 727Sky - 03-23-2022, 04:22 AM