Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Would you stay and fight for America ?
(03-22-2022, 08:56 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 08:28 PM)Snarl Wrote: That's an America I would stand and fight for.

One of the reasons I have trouble being a member of a clique, or an exclusive club, it that I believe you can't judge individuals by grouping them into categories. Everyone has a story. Everyone has a journey. If you have not lived their life or walked their path, it is easy to come away with a lot of faulty data.

I am not saying that anything you said is wrong. I am saying that for a lot of people it may not be right. That is why I believe the Constitution is a good foundation. It has already lived through many mistakes we have made in the past, and is a good map for leading us in the future.

minusculebeercheers

minusculebeercheers

Though I respect our Constitution, it's an imperfect document ... or we wouldn't be watching our country disintegrate into a 3d world shithole ... and it is.  And that's all I've got to say about that. (Did I sound like Forrest Gump?)

I hope we NEVER have a problem disagreeing with one another.  I know where you're coming from.  Our differences of opinion and our open expression of them is the only thing that keeps me coming back for more.

I'd suggest you try one of those clubs on for size, too.  What's the worst that could happen?  You make some Real Life friends ... or you walk away?  Take a chance ... sing and dance.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you stay and fight for America ? - by Snarl - 03-22-2022, 09:12 PM