Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Would you stay and fight for America ?
I could take only a few seconds of that dribble.

First off they can't compare anything going on in the US with what is going on in the Ukraine. We both have a ship load of problems and the only one I think we truly share, is our corrupt, lying, deceitful, governments, that do not give a damn about their people.

Then I would have to ask her exactly what is she looking for. She starts with making a statement about how brave the Ukrainians are, for staying and fighting for their country, when there are numerous reports of millions of Ukrainians fleeing the country. Supposedly men and boys are not being allowed to leave, and some, again supposedly, being killed when caught trying to do so.

Well what is true? Are the majority fighting willingly, or under coercion and fear of being killed? If that is a true, then her question is dead in the water, based on how she presented it.

Second thing that stands out, is she asks the question of whether "self loathing" Americans would stay and fight for their country. So what message is she not so covertly sending when asking that question? Is she trying to insinuate that all Americans are self loathing? If so, then she answered her own question.

Third thing, what kind of invasion is she talking about? The question as it stands makes no darn sense at all, so no one can answer that question, honestly and truthfully, and it is such a blatant in your face propaganda move. There is a who, what, when, and why, that is missing. What if they were invading to save us from an out of control government that went bat shit crazy. If we believe them, America has had to do that on a number of occasions.

This is why I can't stand watching the news anymore, regardless of where it comes from. It is all owned, manipulated, and distributed by the same people. They own the internet. If you are seeing it or reading it, it is by permission. It is rare that something slips past them, and when it does, damage control will be on it before you can blink your eyes, and if necessary, there will just be a downed server with some lame ass excuse for why it happened, or just plain silence, until they can cue up something else to get you all upset about.

Okay...

I am going to get me a glass of ginger tea to just calm myself down. I need to just chill lax a bit.

My overlords I am sure are not pleased with me right now.  So I am putting myself in time out.

M

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you stay and fight for America ? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 03-22-2022, 04:00 PM