Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
Hunter Biden's laptop, apparently, it's fo real
(03-21-2022, 05:22 PM)Network Dude Wrote: I'm confused as to how this is still a "right wing" issue.  I mean, I get that Biden is left, and all, but this is factual corruption, the kind that if was found in Trump's past, or anyone else's past, it would be an issue, and could really be proof that Joe is compromised.  Have we collectively gone that far, that political sides will ignore things like this due to partisanship?  I'd really prefer not to see that answer, as I think I know already.

It's the perfect set up.  Canning Joe would bring Harris, and nobody wants that.

It's playground mentality that hides the true belief-structure. One brands another with a name and constantly imply that such a
label means something negative. But their slurs never approach the real reason that they hide.

'Left-Wing' =Good free-thinking people who believe in particular rights and hide their weaknesses beneath the need to only have
discourse exist within certain rules that they state.

'Right-Wing' =Angry skinheads who hate people of colour and gays, may go to church and believe that strength is a way to solve
global issues. 

But it is and has always been a Class war. The categories they daily argue about are emotive distractions to keep you defending
yourself against to -what amounts to, name-calling. The 'Haves' and Have-Nots' issue is never treated in the same way that the
other arguments are paraded, one just to think (if you're over 50 years-old!) how the word 'billionaire' is more common now than
even twenty years ago!

Hell, they talk in trillions now and nobody asks where all that money came from or where it as been before recently!
And the media just keep stirring the stink for ratings.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hunter Biden's laptop, apparently, it's fo real - by BIAD - 03-21-2022, 05:51 PM