Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Metaphysical Healing Technique.
Aye, the ethics is difficult thing to learn. 

Thinking about it now, my antipathy probably had a lot to do with developing the healing technique outlined in the opening post. 

By using our own memory of protectiveness and thinking of the target just as they are now, it is as basic as I could come up with. Feeling alone in this world really takes a toll on people, we can be in a crowd and still be all alone. So if a kid is feeling isolated for whatever reason, feeling a close relative's protectiveness breaks the isolation because they feel someone with them at a deep level.

So maybe it is not the "power of love", but rather the target realising they are not alone in this world that turns kids (and grown up kids) around from dispair.

When we know that misery is accumulatory and akin to grime, we don't actually need to touch the target at all. There is an anaolgy I use to explain. It was with one of Janny's children: I am just a cleaner who cleaned up her room around her. 

Even if I work on the dreamer/subconscious level of the target, it is as an NPC (Non-Player Character - video gamer term). Most kids understand that a NPC is something that does not do anything unless approached and interacted with. Sometimes the NPC will heal the player, sometimes it is a treasure chest, or something similar. It does require a LOT of patience, and they may never even notice, or just plain ignore me.

There was one young lady who, when she finally noticed me as useful, tied me to a lamp post and left me there in her subconscious/dreamworld. So she knew where to find me is my guess.

The other point about the technique is it is non-denominal. There is no connection to any group, religion, nor philosophy. Just the physical body's own abilities and internal knowledge. So perhaps it is true to say; non-spiritual healing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by Janny - 03-23-2022, 02:03 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by TDDA - 03-23-2022, 04:03 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by TDDA - 03-23-2022, 03:49 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by GATS22 - 03-23-2022, 10:45 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by TDDA - 03-23-2022, 12:36 PM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by TDDA - 03-23-2022, 01:25 PM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by NobodySpecial268 - 03-23-2022, 02:49 PM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by Janny - 04-04-2022, 06:43 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by guohua - 03-23-2022, 03:58 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by Snarl - 05-16-2022, 03:11 AM