Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It is just the Truth, we are Governed By,,,,,
(11-28-2021, 09:41 PM)guohua Wrote: It is just the Truth, we are Governed By complete Idiots!

You know there was a book written by many different authors a couple thousand years ago that said all this shit was gonna happen.
Many believe that the white horse to be Pestilence. It would seem that someone is trying their damnist to keep one going. Many think the second the red horse to be war, it seems a awful lot of the world leaders are talking about it quite openly. The third is famine, does shortage in the stores, and inflation fit in there. I don't see the fourth the pale horse out yet but if the Moronic Variant doesn't push it over the top, I'm giving dollars to doughnuts that a New even more infectious killing one will soon pop up, that's what has been going on it seems. Just when it looks like the curve is falling oh no a new one comes out and it's the unjabbed fault.

I'm wondering if the evil bastards running the world are using the bible as a play book.
Oh i forgot, all though in the U.S. they haven't started giving the mark, they have a law now that they know what you buy and sell. HowFucked Up is that.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: It is just the Truth, we are Governed By,,,,, - by hounddoghowlie - 12-01-2021, 04:34 PM