Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boogeymen: The Bearilla
I don't know what year this video was made, but if Bearilla is real he is being crowded out quickly! Around Mt. Sterling planned neighborhood full of look alike "McMansions" have been springing up seemingly overnight for several years now along with Starbucks and other bourgeoisie businesses where there once was only farmland. All they showed on the video was the quaint, downtown area of old.

Of more interest was the female reporter who spoke of yet never named the infamous Waddy Werewolf. Waddy is an extremely small, rural area with one small gas station/general store and is a beautiful area- we actually tried to find a house in the area but unless you have kin that passes and leaves it to you in their will you are shit out of luck. 

Anyway, the Waddy Werewolf popped up on the local news one night about 3-4 years ago. There were several sightings in the Lawrenceburg area and in one of the incidents it even attacked and carried off a lady's dogs as she was out walking them in a neighborhood near the golf course. 

We would actually LOVE to live in that part of the state particularly because of all the different cryptid sightings and were actively searching nearly every weekend before covid came and put the brakes on our plans. Anderson and Shelby counties are beautiful and have more cryptid and paranormal stories than you can count!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Boogeymen: The Bearilla - by Ninurta - 11-13-2021, 10:09 PM
RE: Boogeymen: The Bearilla - by BIAD - 11-13-2021, 10:23 PM
RE: Boogeymen: The Bearilla - by Ninurta - 11-13-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: Boogeymen: The Bearilla - by BIAD - 11-13-2021, 10:41 PM
RE: Boogeymen: The Bearilla - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 11-14-2021, 12:05 AM
RE: Boogeymen: The Bearilla - by Nomnomine - 11-14-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: Boogeymen: The Bearilla - by ABNARTY - 11-15-2021, 03:57 AM