Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ponderings over my morning coffee
(11-08-2021, 10:50 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 10:22 PM)BIAD Wrote: I bow to your reality-check and I can't agree more!
minusculeclap minusculethumbsup

If the true amount -of utter drivel that the MSM have pushed, is ever revealed for the sake of agendas they don't
care about and don't truly understand, we will have a long haul in finding what our true reality is again.
In many cases, the horror -because it's always negative, seen in the media, is there to evoke emotions merely to
keep them in work.

It's all been tried before under a different disguise, the only difference is they have a younger audience who -possibly
like us when we were their age, fail to understand this simple truth.

Well done again, GeauxHomeLittleD.
Interestingly enough the whole signal/ frequency aspect is something that apparently Kdog has been suspicious about since the switch to digital. He went to college for electronics back in the days of yore (analog). He is in the process of diving into research from this perspective right now. I trust his opinion over anything the government has to say any day of the week!

Yeah, I got to researching it , again. From what I remember and what shows up are 2 different things. It doesn't add up. 

An analog signal and a digital signal are two different things. " they" stated it would free up more bandwidth, but in the beginning before the switch, digital took up more bandwidth. But it was suppose to open up more bandwidth for emergency services. 

When I was in college, our final project as a group was to build a working television system in analog. Digital was basically an 8088 chip in the mid 80's, a glorified calculator.  Basic language with and's and not and's op amps. 1 and 0. 

Analog was a little more complicated, with limitations on distance depending on the source. UFH, VHF, AM or FM. Depended on how the signal was carried. Remember HAARP? 

So now, what we we use to be able to to do was bounce signals off the ionosphere, we need direct line of sight to a transmitter or a hard wired connection, cable. Ever tried using a HD over the air antennae ? I live in a big city on top of a hill and can barely get any channels. Before, I could get everything. 

Everything is hard wired now and only the radio is over the air and also satellite tv.

Anyone a ham radio operator or use a police scanner  on here? What channels do you use? What MHZ do you use? Do you get to use those vacant frequencies? 

Makes you wonder why the change.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by BIAD - 11-08-2021, 10:22 PM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by BIAD - 11-09-2021, 10:27 AM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by BIAD - 11-09-2021, 08:07 PM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by kdog - 11-11-2021, 06:29 AM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by guohua - 11-09-2021, 03:10 AM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by Kenzo - 11-11-2021, 07:46 AM