Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ponderings over my morning coffee
(11-10-2021, 05:57 AM)Ninurta Wrote: There are valid points to everything you said in that post, but I'd like to concentrate on this thought for just a moment.

5G. Remember the uproar over 5G? Yet they went ahead and did it anyhow, despite the massive protest against it. Over the past couple of years, while everyone was distracted by a flu bug, they quietly set about installing 5G towers to get ahead of the game, and be ready for signal distribution when they could finally get the receivers installed in the population. At last count, I think there are something like 15,000 5G towers erected in the US alone, and that number is still growing.

Enter the vaccine. The vaccines are proven to contain graphene oxide, an electrically active substance. I.e. fodder for receivers.

Add to that the recent revelation that vaccines have little "bugs" in them, some of which look like those tiny freshwater hydras that used to fascinate me so... but no one has ever seen organisms quite like the ones found in the vaccines.

THEN, the other day, I found an article about the recent development of "organic robots". They're not science fiction, they are real, and now exist.  Here is an article about them. That is just one article. There are more, but that one covers most of the specifics. That article reminded me of the little creepy crawlies that have been shown to be in the vaccines. Tiny, programmable organisms, biological robots.

Taken all together, I get a bad feeling about that - tiny programmable biological robots, built-in receiver substances, and a brand new network for sending surreptitious signals to them, programming them from a distance.

What could possibly go wrong in that scenario? Certainly nothing on the level of a Zombie Apocaypse... Surely TPTB would not use mind control and programmable implants to make a horde of zombies... I mean, they've seen the movies of what happens, right?

I have seen several videos of the weird reactions that graphene oxide has when subjected to certain frequencies- and it is scary to say the least! But your mention of the "hydra" looking biological nanobots is of more interest to me for other reasons besides how they might react to different frequencies.

For many years I studied bible prophesy (besides teaching Sunday school, children's church and bible school). In fact bible prophesy (and UFOs) are what led me to "TOS" and ultimately to my hubby to start with. Many people take the Book of Daniel and the Book of Revelation as a "set in stone" timeline of what order events will occur in the final days. They say "This cannot happen before THIS" but I have found the opposite to be true. Once one looks at things from the perspective that all time is possibly occurring simultaneously you realize that events do not have to be in any particular order at all and that many of the end time prophesies have been fulfilled over decades. 

So anyway, part of biblical end time prophesy says that (sometime around the plague of boils or foul and loathsome sores that those who take the mark get, but it COULD happen before) that men will seek death but it will flee from them, basically making them unable to die. I always have wondered how it might happen that men would be unable to die despite their best efforts to off themselves. Enter the hydra nanobots.

Hydra (at least the natural, biological version) are regenerative and damned near indestructible. So now we have hydra nanobots- or at least that is what they appear to be- being injected into human bodies along with all sorts of other goodies. Will these end up making humans immortal and unable to die eventually? I don't know, but where once I thought such a thing impossible now I see that most likely someone is at least trying very hard to find a way to make it so. The attempt at an "Immortality cocktail" if you will. Maybe they actually ARE onto something with this and that is why there is such a push for population reduction. If people could live forever yet continued to pop out babies I can see where this could lead to a serious shortage of resources and space very quickly.

So how do we reduce population in preparation for immortality? For starters the so-called "vaccine" seems to be settling in a whole lot of women's reproductive organs and causing all sorts of problems, not the least of which is that 1 out of 8 babies are currently being miscarried in women who received the jabs before or during pregnancy. We are also witnessing a serious rise in the death toll due to heart issues, stroke and blood clotting in those jabbed as well. Wont even get into cancers and how much faster they are progressing in those jabbed but it is just as scary!

I feel it is only logical that the simplest way of activating "ingredients" found in the jabs would be through electromagnetic waves (frequencies). It is really the only thing that makes much sense. That would also explain the rush to put 5G everywhere and get Starlink put in place as quickly as possible. I used to think that the 5G conspiracy was just a nutbag theory, but as time has passed I have begun to see the logic hidden within the madness. 

So will we see rapid depopulation? Will we see sterility for everyone but the rich? Will we see the zombie apocalypse? Will we see people begging to die but cannot kill themselves? I don't know. Only time will tell. The only thing I am sure of is that whoever is running the show sure seems to be using bible prophesy as their play book!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by BIAD - 11-08-2021, 10:22 PM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by BIAD - 11-09-2021, 10:27 AM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by BIAD - 11-09-2021, 08:07 PM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by kdog - 11-11-2021, 06:29 AM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by guohua - 11-09-2021, 03:10 AM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 11-10-2021, 05:56 PM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by Kenzo - 11-11-2021, 07:46 AM