Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ponderings over my morning coffee
(11-08-2021, 10:22 PM)BIAD Wrote: I bow to your reality-check and I can't agree more!
minusculeclap minusculethumbsup

If the true amount -of utter drivel that the MSM have pushed, is ever revealed for the sake of agendas they don't
care about and don't truly understand, we will have a long haul in finding what our true reality is again.
In many cases, the horror -because it's always negative, seen in the media, is there to evoke emotions merely to
keep them in work.

It's all been tried before under a different disguise, the only difference is they have a younger audience who -possibly
like us when we were their age, fail to understand this simple truth.

Well done again, GeauxHomeLittleD.
Interestingly enough the whole signal/ frequency aspect is something that apparently Kdog has been suspicious about since the switch to digital. He went to college for electronics back in the days of yore (analog). He is in the process of diving into research from this perspective right now. I trust his opinion over anything the government has to say any day of the week!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by BIAD - 11-08-2021, 10:22 PM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 11-08-2021, 10:50 PM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by BIAD - 11-09-2021, 10:27 AM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by BIAD - 11-09-2021, 08:07 PM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by kdog - 11-11-2021, 06:29 AM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by guohua - 11-09-2021, 03:10 AM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by Kenzo - 11-11-2021, 07:46 AM