Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Interesting topic for marriage with a woman
Hi all,

I have read through this thread. (poet an I don't know it).

I went through a couple of failed relationships resulting in 3 children.  MY excuse, well, I was away legit working for periods of time in the navy and police force.  Lost everything, including cars, property and house that I hand built on a reasonable spread.  Walked away with 2 garbage bags of clothes.

So, after my last break up i made up my mind.  If the person wants me, then they make the first move and agree to my terms.  I was paying child support and couldn't afford a new relationship let alone a family.

Then 'true love' came along  (Dutch heritage full blood).  I didn't know but she was wanting to be with me. Asked on telephone.  I said no.  Her mother rang me on the telephone (remember them dial up things) back then and asked why.  I replied she was too young and I'm supporting my children on Child Support.  Couldn't possibly look after her.  She would be better off finding a younger man.  I knew her but had left that district years before.  She is 17 years younger than me.  Tall, looks much younger than her age.  I was embarrassed.  17 years younger.  Yeah, Nah.  So 'true love' rang, momentarily crying,  Explained that she always liked me but because I was in a relationship didn't let me know.  She was 21 at this stage.  Bit taken off guard and flattered at this point, again, I said no.  I explained my situation. 

I did know this young girl and her family but really didn't take it this way. 

Truey (true love) turns up, on the bus, bag in hand, at the country town where I was working.  

26 years later and 4 children, worked all over Australia and here we are.  We have a nice 'selection' and a home. 

There's nothing like a 'true love'.  Just takes time to meet your partner and soul mate.  And yes, we are besties. (best of mates)

Kind regards and I've never really revealed this before,

Bally, truey, family, dogs, cat and others.

:)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting topic for marriage with a woman - by Bally002 - 11-08-2021, 10:39 AM