Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Real science not stupid people with a paid for agenda
These climate change fruit loops crack me up!

The planet will be just fine no matter what we as a people do or do not do. We can no more control the cycles of the earth than a butterfly can control the wind.

Climate change alarmists and pandemic pushers have something in common (besides money). Fear of inevitable death.

Nature always finds a way. Just like viruses find their ways around vaxxines the earth will survive "climate change" whether real or make believe- even if WE do not. But some want to live forever and will do anything to prolong their miserable lives... and make money in the process.

Those who scream "over population" the loudest are also those who push chemo and transplants for people in their late 80s and 90s just to profit over the fear of death. At some point we have to just say NO and allow nature to take its course.

There isn't much REAL science anymore, just science for profit and the desire to live forever!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Real science not stupid people with a paid for agenda - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 11-03-2021, 07:15 PM