Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Scary But True Story For Your Halloween Pleasure!
(03-25-2022, 03:23 AM)guohua Wrote:
(10-31-2021, 09:38 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(10-31-2021, 08:49 PM)guohua Wrote: Very interesting Video Thanks  minusculethumbsup2
That area looks Hunted  tinybighuh

In my experience pretty much the whole area around that town is haunted, lots of so-called cryptids as well. Experienced everything from ghosts, shadow people and demons to UFOs, witches and weird black panthers there personally! The town has a really screwed up history but it also seemed to be some kind of portal for the strange and unusual. I would have loved to retire there and spend full time investigating the weirdness of it all but I just can't take the tropical heat or the mosquitoes, snakes, spiders and gators anymore- not to mention the floods and hurricanes! (Not even getting into the family drama!)

Sadly, never got to experience Sasquatch or the Rougaroo around there but know several others who did. Did have many, many instances of large things following me in the woods there, and last year one of my daughters and her family had something large follow them through a wooded area. Since they killed off all the black panthers in the area there are no (known) very large predators, largest being coyotes or bobcats so it makes you wonder what is roaming the woods! 

Pretty cool videos from Gettysburg there, thanks for posting.  You know, I lived in Gettysburg for 16 years, up until 5 years ago.  Still live just 15 minutes away.  I never saw anything or experienced anything there in all that time.  The house I lived in was the quietest most peaceful house I've ever lived in even though it's over a hundred years old.  Now, the house I grew up in down in Maryland, well that's another story... for another time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Scary But True Story For Your Halloween Pleasure! - by wtbengineer - 03-25-2022, 03:49 AM