Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Things Have Certainly Changed Rapidly
No, you're not imagining it, and yes, we are living in a madman's nightmare. Things went from zero to outrageously stupid in a very short time, so coming back to what now passes for civilization must be like landing on another planet for the first time.

The Marxists, like Jao Bai Den, are doing their damndest to destroy the nation, and as they are running at full tilt at it mostly unopposed, are doing a drastic job of it.

I've noticed store shelves here over the last month running to bare. We are also still in the throes of the Great Beer Drought of '21. Bread shelves are running lean like a winter storm is coming, but there is no snow on the horizon, so there must be another cause. That cause is delivery drivers quitting left and right over vax mandates. "Help Wanted" signs dot out landscape like mushrooms after the rain, but they are finding no takers - folks don't want to work at jobs they are not allowed to breath on. They WERE trying to  blame that on "folks sitting at home on their asses collecting pandemic money", but that ended for all on 4 September, and there has been no change, so they need to start looking for another scapegoat. That ain't it.

Vaccine "mandates" are decimating the economy. The unvaxxed who still remain so REALLY don't want to get stabbed, and if that is a requirement for work, they just won't work. Without workers, production grinds to a halt, businesses crumble for lack of a work force, and shortages start appearing because a) no one is making anything to deliver, and b) delivery drivers are people, too, and are quitting rather than bow to the Masters.

Lately, airlines have come under the vax mandate gun, and in some areas are striking to protest the vax mandates. Jacksonville airport, last I heard, was shut down over it.

Health care workers are also falling under the gun. They are being given the choice of get stabbed or walk, so quite a few appear to be walking, thinning out the ranks of health care workers available to treat illness. On top of that, there are indications that the vaccines are destroying immune systems at a steady rate of, as I recall, about 5% per month on average, although it varies by age group. What do you suppose happens when all of the health care workers left have been vaccinated, their immune systems have been destroyed by the vax, and they are then exposed to everything coming and going because they are right there where all the sick folks go to? What happens when health care workers catch everything going around, and no longer have the immune systems to defeat it?

I scoffed at all the predictions of a massive die-off over the coming winter, but I'm not so sure now. If you think it's a madman's world now, let's wait and see what's coming down the pike...

I'm stocking up on beans, rice, corn meal, flour, and coffee. To hell with a bunch of freeze dried garbage - that's all I need. I can flesh it out from the woods to make that stock stretch.

ETA: Another by-product of people not working is a rising crime rate. Folks gotta eat, and if they are not allowed to work, they'll find a way...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Things Have Certainly Changed Rapidly - by Snarl - 10-11-2021, 02:05 PM
RE: Things Have Certainly Changed Rapidly - by Ninurta - 10-11-2021, 07:27 PM