Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Layla is pregnant
What passed as an angel ball around here floated back in and we we told to follow the ball of light to our quarters.

I did ask if we could go and see our friend Tiki but was told, “Later”.

We had not even reached our assigned quarters and my link with Tiki was reestablished.

“So Tiki did you have a nice nap”?

Tiki actually let lose with a very long string of unflattering thoughts about Buggy Greys and their ability to place a blocking tractor beam force field around her central core biogenic processor. She said she was fully functional at the moment and was fully prepared to find us and blow this whole station if I thought it was necessary.

“Well thank you Tiki for caring enough to find us before you rain death and destruction upon this godly place”

Which started her again on thoughts about Bug ancestors and their propensity to think they are all so special.

I was rather amused at her outburst whereby Layla was concerned she had gone to far in reworking Tiki's personality some years ago...

The Chinese symbol for disharmony is two women under the same roof and I now had three if you count Layla, Tiki and Fhaa who incidentally had remained rather pensive during this entire ordeal. Sky on the other hand was ready to blow this place and show how USSB could handle a bug wannabe god.

“Tiki my dear, could you please use stealth sensors and gather every bit of information you can on this structure. If you can tap into their data base or library, what ever they use to store information please do, and relay everything you find back to USSB. Do not let them detect you”!

“Yes my Captain consider it done”.

Wow that was the first time she had ever used that name for me! Even Layla looked surprised.

I have learned that it is always better to involve you team and not try to be a one man show. I asked Fhaa to establish a ready link with USSB and 'Que report' what we had encountered up to this point in the Habock dimension. Fhaa was very good at multitasking so she was a natural for this assignment.

As we entered our very nice prison/guest accommodations the ball of light which had been leading us went to various places and indicated/discussed this huge area of room's appointments. There was no food console which really surprised me. The room was actually more like a 5 star hotel suite back on earth for we would have to ring for food service. It really was a grand room and even had holographic pictures at various points on the walls. Some of these Pictures were of planetary landscapes of beauty and others actually had Beings gazing upon the view. Every picture had a Buggy gray accompanying whatever other life form the picture depicted.

Just by the pictures I determined at least these godly bugs tolerated other life forms.

We were just beginning our group discussion when Fhaa pointed out USSB had had sent a Que reply which we should go ahead and open.

Messages In This Thread
Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-03-2021, 11:55 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by BIAD - 10-03-2021, 02:44 PM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by guohua - 10-03-2021, 04:33 PM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:44 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:46 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:47 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:49 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:50 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:51 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:52 AM