Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange and bizarre dreams after getting covid vaccine
(10-01-2021, 03:24 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Thank you all for all your replies. I really appreciate hearing from you all and what you have experienced. For all I know, my weird dreams starting around the time I had my first vaccine could simply be coincidence. I think I go to many strange places in my dreams, because I’m alone. I seldom had these sorts of dreams when my hubby was still at home. I think I was more grounded when he was with my physically. Now I wander a lot when I dream. Subconsciously I may feel lost and am searching, looking for something in my dreams. I miss my hubby so much. I cry myself to sleep many nights. It’s just hard not having him there. He’s always been my anchor. 

When he was with me, I’d have these nightmares and start screaming. He’d gently wake me up and hold me until I went back to sleep. I wonder how much I scream out loud when I’m dreaming now. I hope I don’t do that too much. @"guohua" I agree with you regarding going to different dimensions. I do think my immune system may be a bit confused. It’s funny, I wound up with shingles in August, despite having a two shot Shingrix vaccine. I was so surprised, but then again, my hubby’s nursing home went back into lock down for three weeks and I was very stressed. 

I think with this pandemic, all the unrest and everything, it’s not surprising that we all are having some really off the wall dreams and that.

The woman who works in the hair salon I go to was out of work for 4 monthes after taking the Shingles vaccine with severe neurological problems. She only took the first one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strange and bizarre dreams after getting covid vaccine - by pointessa - 10-01-2021, 02:25 PM