Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tall Whites or Spirits of the Woods?
(09-17-2021, 06:09 PM)guohua Wrote: Yes and then there is @"Ninurta" ,,,,,, our very own Woodsman, but I have to assume @"Ninurta" has a Tan and wears Bear Skin Wrap or Loincloth like Tarzan  smallroflmao

Not any more. I used to tan deep within 10 minutes of going outdoors in the spring, and keep that tan all year long until winter came on again. As a matter of fact, i was standing guard duty once when a black woman came up to me and said "That ain't fair." When I asked her what wasn't fair, she said it wasn't fair that I was darker than her. I scoffed at that, but she stuck her arm up right next to mine, and sure enough, I was darker than she was!

Now I don't get out enough, and when I do it's usually after sundown, so I don't tan like I used to. I nearly glow in the dark now. You can almost see through me.

I only wear the bearskin loin cloth when I'm not running through the woods naked, screaming and throwing rocks and sticks. That helps keep the neighbors away and outta my hair.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tall Whites or Spirits of the Woods? - by Ninurta - 09-18-2021, 02:13 AM