Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tall Whites or Spirits of the Woods?
(09-17-2021, 05:55 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 05:19 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:You can believe me or not, I don't care either way. For all I know we could be crazy.
@"GeauxHomeLittleD" 

My Dear, this is Rogue-Nation, We Thrive and Live and Breathe this stuff, Hell YES we believe you  minusculebeercheers

I talk to and see my two Aunts, they tell me things about that deminion they reside in and let me tell you, It Is Weird there.

Tall White, clothed in loose fitting white gowns or pants and barefoot, they tell me exactly what @"VioletDove" mention. Wood or Forest Nymphs or Spirits.

Or some wackos from a Albino Hippie Common  mediumitwasntme 

Sounds like a very interesting vacation, let me ask a question, is this the first vacation in a long time?

Actually it wasn't. We had spent over a week down in Texas just a month before and had brought our granddaughter home with us so we were returning her before heading out west when Kdog had his first sighting of one of these beings. We had also been on an over 3000 mile driving trip to visit family members in multiple states at Christmas time, southern and eastern states.

Ok, then you and Kdog have a lot of travel time logged, that's good.
This could very well mean, those beings felt comfortable with you, I would bet they visited your campsite or maybe even your dreams.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tall Whites or Spirits of the Woods? - by guohua - 09-17-2021, 06:05 PM