Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ready to talk about my experience at Chaco Canyon
(09-17-2021, 07:46 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I love to hear about your experiences. Thank you for sharing. Can't wait for the rest. Glad you guys has a safe trip.

I would venture to say the Native American history is just as brutal as any place else in the world. I don't know why the whole sunshine and rainbows thing still permeates coffee table history about the matter.

It was a crazy trip! A ghost in a motel, an emergency dentist, a fallout with a crazy tranny, attack of the flies, the craziest hail storm ever, UFO encounters in two different states, a scary bear story, close encounter with elk, a half white buffalo, multi-state weed sampling, insane new agers... Chaco Canyon is just the tip of the iceberg!

It is extremely hard to find the words to describe many things we experienced but I'm hoping eventually they come. When they do RN will read it first!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ready to talk about my experience at Chaco Canyon - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 09-17-2021, 02:20 PM