Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ready to talk about my experience at Chaco Canyon
(09-15-2021, 08:42 PM)guohua Wrote: @"GeauxHomeLittleD" 
WoW!  tinybighuh

We've never been there just because of what you mentioned and have not mentioned yet that you experienced.
Yes, I've heard stories two of my husbands friends who have been there and unwisely camped in the area, she was scared to death and said she could smell Death.
She wasn't told by the Spirits what you were, they didn't welcome her home.
That makes me wonder if one of your past lives was spent there and suffered the same terrible, terrible end.

I am sorry for your frightening experience, but I can not wait to read more.
Stay Strong  minusculeclap

I believe it could be possible that maybe I existed there in another time but even if I suffered a horrible fate I have to hope that it went down that way. If I ever felt that I had been one of those who were doing unspeakable things to others I'm not sure I could live with myself.

Though strange and sad I would not trade the experiences I had at that place. I feel that it was important for some odd reason. Maybe at some point in the future it will be revealed to me, at least I hope it is. 

We went there with every intention of camping for a few days but the heatwave was much stronger than our intent. Maybe it was better that it worked out that way. 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ready to talk about my experience at Chaco Canyon - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 09-15-2021, 08:54 PM