Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ready to talk about my experience at Chaco Canyon
(09-15-2021, 07:48 PM)VioletDove Wrote: What an experience! I got chills reading it.

I’ve felt emotions in some places but I’ve never like that. I almost think I would have to just turn around and go home. I spook pretty easy when it comes to anything paranormal happening around me. It’s strange as my mom says I used to talk to things she couldn’t see and tell her I could see them but she can’t. Then it was like a switch flipped and I was scared. I don’t know why and I don’t even remember any of that happening. I just remember being scared a lot.

That looks like a very interesting place and I’m so glad you posted pics and shared your story. I wonder if they wanted people to know what had happened to them and were glad someone came along that they could tell it to. 

I’m glad that you and Kdog  had such a nice time together on your trip and I really hope you tell us more  of those adventures!

We recorded more video than took pictures but I haven't uploaded them to anywhere but FB, too lazy I guess plus I'm not really a Youtube uploader anyway. There were parts of Chaco we did not get to see due to being in the middle of a dangerous heatwave and the hiking involved- we saw young people just returning from the hike that looked like they were about to collapse of heat stroke and our old behinds knew better than to risk it at that time. I hope one day we can visit Chaco Canyon again as I'd really love to see what I would experience in the areas we didn't visit. Thanks for taking time to listen!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ready to talk about my experience at Chaco Canyon - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 09-15-2021, 08:11 PM