Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Lockdown Lunacy] Australia Decends Into Civil War!
(09-26-2021, 09:31 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Buy more guns...buy more ammo.....

It's Australia. I don't think that is an option. It's my understanding that not even BB guns can be imported into Australia.

With that said, I used to work with a guy who had been some sort of Ranger in the Outback of Australia, and he told me that "oh yeah, there are a lot of guns out there that never got turned in" - but import of ammo would presumably be a problem to feed those guns with.

And,with THAT said, there does seem to be a thriving black market in illegally imported firearms in Australia among the criminal elements, and where there are illegal imports of guns, there are illegal imports of ammo to feed said guns, otherwise they would be useless. It may be that no one wants to be the first to be arrested for possession, so they are still remaining under wraps.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Lockdown Lunacy] Australia Decends Into Civil War! - by Ninurta - 09-28-2021, 02:20 PM