Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine”
(08-23-2021, 07:32 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"gordi" 

None of it makes sense.  The only thing I feel reasonably certain of is that a lot of officials and "experts" have been lying their asses off for God knows what reasons.

I agree with you about the lab.  This is "China's Chernobyl", but it is affecting the entire world vice a region of Europe.

I am puzzled why some regions got hit so hard while others were relatively unscathed.

Cheers

Just a thought, but it would be a lot easier on their PR when turning our areas into free-fire zones if all of the "useless eater" peasants had already been "resettled" to cemeteries through a claimed "act of God", and of course through no fault of the governments in question at all... then there would be nothing but us problematic racist white supremacist MAGA folks to kill, and of course they could pump that alleged threat up enough to zero us...

I mean, there really aren't very many "elites", and just one or two peasant-pets of the docile variety per elite ought to be enough for them, so there really isn't any problem with killing off the overage so they don't have to feed them too, now is there? Kinda like all those "no kill" pet shelters that do a suspicious amount of killin' every 3 days or so...

I would guess the virus is hitting some areas much harder than others because those areas have been targeted, to study and fine tune targeting strategies and spread patterns, as well as medical responses and overload thresholds with a relatively innocuuous variety before releasing the main event on us. They used a lite bioweapon first in case it all went haywire before the fine-tuning was accomplished.

Does anyone ever wonder why the CCP owned Democrats raised gawdawful hell when Trump was going to halt fights from China? I would say he was about to muck up their dispersion plan, and so the CCP-owned congress critters were given their marching orders on what to raise hell about.

Remember Pelosi bitching and howling and walking through Chinatown to prove there was no threat, so flights didn't need to be stopped? Why didn't she do that at an airport with flights from China coming in, or better yet in Wuhan itself? I mean, if she really meant it, she could have run up to all the folks coming in from China and hugged 'em like brothers, maybe give 'em big wet sloppy kisses, if she really wanted to prove there was no danger coming from that source, now couldn't she?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine” - by Kenzo - 08-22-2021, 06:40 AM
RE: Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine” - by 727Sky - 08-22-2021, 08:41 AM
RE: Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine” - by Kenzo - 08-22-2021, 11:52 AM
RE: Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine” - by BIAD - 08-22-2021, 09:27 AM
RE: Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine” - by gordi - 08-22-2021, 11:04 AM
RE: Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine” - by Kenzo - 08-22-2021, 11:44 AM
RE: Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine” - by Kenzo - 08-23-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine” - by BIAD - 08-23-2021, 12:45 PM
RE: Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine” - by Ninurta - 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
RE: Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine” - by 727Sky - 08-23-2021, 11:20 AM
RE: Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine” - by 727Sky - 08-25-2021, 03:13 AM