Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine”
OK, here's a slightly different slant on this topic...

It occurred to me, that if I was a part of TPTB (with a New World Order depopulation agenda) and I wanted to drastically reduce the population... An indiscriminate, man-made bat-virus would be a pretty poor way to do it (how would you control who it did and did not affect?)...

BUT a targeted "vaccine"... Well, they can CONTROL exactly who gets that can't they? They sent out personal invitations FFS!!

Now, being part of the NWO... WHO would YOU want to be left alive with you AFTER the depopulation?
Think about that "One Thought" just for a moment...

Which type of population would you want to survive, under your control?

Would you want the easily led, trusting, obedient, scared, uninformed people?
or would you want the independent, skeptical, informed, free-thinking, disobedient ones?

*Think - Nazi Germany in the '30's...
Did they depopulate the sheeple first or did they target the free-thinkers, the disobedient dissenters, radicals, political opponents, and artists/writers whose opinions did not "conform"?

So, this brings up a rather disturbing scenario...
IF the vaccine has been designed as a depopulation weapon... then it's going to eliminate EXACTLY the sort of people that the NWO would want to SURVIVE a depopulation.

WHY eliminate the ones who follow your own rules (and ruses) without issue?
WHY get rid of the ones who don't question you, who won't rebel against you??
WHY allow the rebels, free-thinkers and dissenters to survive???
It doesn't really make any sense to me...

Now, for those of you who still imagine that this whole current coronavirus thing is a terrible but naturally occurring disaster... caused by the virus jumping from Bat to Human, because of the unsanitary conditions in a "wet market" in Wuhan (where it has never been proven that there actually were ANY BATS btw), let me present this...

The Wuhan Institute of Virology is just along the road from the Wuhan Wet Market.
At the lab, they were studying...   guess what?   ... Yes, coronavirus in bats.

They denied this of course, until footage emerged with rows and rows of caged bats in their labs there... but that's another story.
They meticulously keep a detailed record of all of the latest viruses/strains etc on a live online virus database.
That database mysteriously went offline (for the first time) on Sept 12th 2019 and hasn't AFAIK gone back online yet.
On the SAME DAY (Sept 12th 2019) The Wuhan Institute of Virology issued an invitation to tender contract proposals for a new $1.3 Million "Security Service Procurement Project"!
Then, FOUR DAYS LATER on Sept 16th 2019, The Wuhan Institute of Virology announced a new "Contract Competition" to COMPLETELY RENOVATE ITS' AIR-CONDITIONING SYSTEM at an estimated cost of $606 Million.

Additionally, in a GOP congressional report, it has emerged that Dozens of athletes who competed in the Military World Games at Wuhan in late October '19, reported coming down with (what is now regarded as) Covid-like symptoms while they were in Wuhan.

Commercially available satellite imagery also shows a SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN ACTIVITY at the SIX WUHAN HOSPITALS closest to the Institute of Virology in Sept and Oct 2019, a couple of months before the official Chinese designation of Dec'19 (later revised to Nov'19) as being the date of the FIRST reported case of this strain of the virus.

LINK to youtube video with details of the above info

I don't have the definite answers as to what they are up to with this... BUT I am in no doubt that this particular strain of the virus was man-made in a Wuhan lab, and that TPTB want as many of us as possible to take the vaccine(s).

And... It's Not Good.
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]

Messages In This Thread
Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine” - by Kenzo - 08-22-2021, 06:40 AM
RE: Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine” - by 727Sky - 08-22-2021, 08:41 AM
RE: Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine” - by Kenzo - 08-22-2021, 11:52 AM
RE: Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine” - by BIAD - 08-22-2021, 09:27 AM
RE: Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine” - by gordi - 08-22-2021, 11:04 AM
RE: Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine” - by Kenzo - 08-22-2021, 11:44 AM
RE: Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine” - by Kenzo - 08-23-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine” - by BIAD - 08-23-2021, 12:45 PM