Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Summary of Terrorism Threat to the U.S. Homeland
(08-14-2021, 10:39 PM)727Sky Wrote: All of this could be the prep for America's social scoring system.. Which would not surprise me for some reason..

I opted out of their financial credit score system, so I don't care at all about their social credit scoring system, either. I wasn't put here to make anyone giddy in social settings. matter of fact, I avoid social setting whenever possible anyhow.

Oh, they can take my ability to buy or sell in THEIR system and network, just like they took my ability to bum money inside their financial networks, but all that's going to do is create a thriving black market. I didn't care about being excluded from their financial networks, and I don't care about being excluded from their social networks, either. For example, the BidenHarris regime is allegedly floating an idea to require travel papers in the form of vaccination cards to cross state lines. I give no shits, do or don't, I don't care. Fact is, I learned how to cross borders to do illegal shit long ago, and I've not forgotten the tricks of the trade.

I already have underground elements in 4 of the 5 surrounding states. They can come at me whenever they feel froggy enough to jump. Real world, on the ground networks are being built while they are pissing in the wind playing head games.

ETA: Thanks, USGOV, for making digital terrain models down to 1m resolution available. Those really help! Also, I might suggest turning the GPS system off, or making it unavailable to civilians, but then that might really piss off hordes of Gen-Xers looking for the nearest Starbucks and create a hell of a backlash against you, now wouldn't it? Might wreak havoc on air travel and maritime shipping, too, and that would really leave your asses in a sling too, now wouldn't it? Of course, I doubt the Russians are feeling overly cooperative with you at the moment, so it's pretty unlikely they'd turn GLONASS off to accommodate you, so it might be an exercise in futility anyhow...

If enough people can stop panicking and start thinking, "they". the totalitarians, are well and truly fucked.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Summary of Terrorism Threat to the U.S. Homeland - by Ninurta - 08-15-2021, 01:24 AM