Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What GORDI has been up to lately... Wooden Pens!
(08-14-2021, 11:43 AM)gordi Wrote: THAT sir, is your heritage calling you!
It's a Celtic fancy slimline pen in Olivewood with 24ct gold hardware.

I added the bulge/finger rest shape as a wee experiment, because I'm a clumsy big lump and tend to lean a little bit heavy on my writing instruments... the bulge assists with preventing having to grip too tight to minimise slipping down the pen shaft (ooer!)
I'm still very much learning my craft, I have now sold a few pens to people who've seen them and demanded to pay me for them, but I don't yet have any plans for a store.... quite yet! LOL

I totally agree that it's better to make money from something that you'd choose to do as a hobby anyway, absolutely!

Cheers,
G

Another question: is there a choice of innards in the pens? For example, I'm partial to 0.5mm gel ink roller ball pens.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: What GORDI has been up to lately... Wooden Pens! - by Ninurta - 08-15-2021, 01:41 AM