Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What GORDI has been up to lately... Wooden Pens!
Those look phenomenal! I'm with @"Schmoe1" on the choice - last picture, far left, I can hear that pen calling my name. It's more the shape than the type of wood that calls to me.

I looked for your Ebay store, but without success - what gives, bro? You hoarding the pens?

My hobby was a little more destructive looking, but it kept my mind occupied. Lately, I've turned to growing things in an effort to make a kinder, gentler me. Not sure that's taking, but it's worth the effort. Cooking herbs and medicinal herbs are where I'm going to concentrate for the time being - I've only got about a half acre that I can work without having to cut down massive trees in a vast swath of forest, so I'm a little limited at present.

But seriously - If you are turning these things out in any kind of quantity, an Ebay store might be in your future. It's like I used to tell my ma, it's better to make your money on a hobby than to toil all your life at a job you hate!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: What GORDI has been up to lately... Wooden Pens! - by Ninurta - 08-13-2021, 07:23 PM