Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oe might reconsider the vaccine...
I've thought about that too @"Wrabbit2000".  But, I've watched many scientists who worked in this field explain how this jab will cause problems down the road, if not immediately. They have been censored from the public eye. That tells me they have something to say that The Powers That Be don't want us to know. Why are they keeping ALL the information from the masses? We have a right to hear both sides of the argument to make an educated decision. But, they aren't allowing that. 

On the more conspiracy side of things, I've read that this is just the first step in their plan to take full control of us. Everyone who gets the jab will have to continue getting it, or else die because their God-given immune system will be too weak to fight it off. More money to line the pockets of Big Pharma for years to come. 
The shot contains that metal (that I can never remember the name of), and then they will power up the 5,6,7, or 8G cell towers to control those who are affected, having all that metal in their system. 
THEY ARE CREATING CYBORGS from us using this ridiculous virus that started off as nothing but a bad flu and getting the media to hype up the fear. 

I don't want to live in a world that orders me what I have to do, so I will continue to say no to the jab. But I wish you all the best in your decision.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oe might reconsider the vaccine... - by BIAD - 08-02-2021, 06:50 PM
RE: Oe might reconsider the vaccine... - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-02-2021, 07:51 PM
RE: Oe might reconsider the vaccine... - by kdog - 08-03-2021, 04:03 AM
RE: Oe might reconsider the vaccine... - by Kenzo - 08-03-2021, 06:51 AM