Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"It Always Feel Like Someone Is..."
(07-19-2021, 09:30 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 09:21 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Big Brother is watching you.

...I rarely ever take my phone with me when I am out and about. As far as the Privacy Invaders are concerned, I'm just sitting at home,
minding my own business, because that is where my phone is. Turning it off to carry it with me when I move about would send up red
flags, and indicate to them that I may be up to something they want to know about, so I just don't do that - I leave it on and harmless
instead...

I won't touch them, my wife has one and I'm always wary to speak if I'm in any proximity of it.
My laptop has tape over the camera and its listener-pores (although I don't think the cover stops it), but my admiration
is for how these phone-microphones/cameras/computer-listeners were sold to the world.

Maybe I'm too paranoid!
tinylaughing

Very true . They sold THEIR surveillance systems, that benefit THEM, to us, and convinced us to pay for THEIR surveillance over us! THEY got US to pay for our own damned surveillance! It was a stroke of genius!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
"It Always Feel Like Someone Is..." - by BIAD - 07-19-2021, 08:32 PM
RE: "It Always Feel Like Someone Is..." - by BIAD - 07-19-2021, 09:21 PM
RE: "It Always Feel Like Someone Is..." - by BIAD - 07-19-2021, 09:30 PM
RE: "It Always Feel Like Someone Is..." - by Ninurta - 07-23-2021, 10:08 PM
RE: "It Always Feel Like Someone Is..." - by BIAD - 07-24-2021, 11:00 AM