Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the so called human Dragon skull found in China
(07-16-2021, 01:43 PM)pointessa Wrote:
(07-15-2021, 05:09 PM)guohua Wrote: @"pointessa" 
You're right, that was a good catch.

Yes, I think giants were among us and as mentioned in the book of Enoch "the Sons of Gods and Earthly Mothers".
I also think that there must have been Women Giants, did the Gods only have Sons, they must of have Daughters to don't you think?

I like the way you think! You are definitely an inquisitive one. I had never given that any consideration, which is so strange. I have never heard a single account of giant females. How odd. My mind is spinning on this one. Would that be a genetic thing that hybrid giants are unable to produce females with earthling women? In loose terms I am thinking of donkeys. I know this is not the same but this is the closest analogy I could come up with on short order.

Ever wonder why mules can’t reproduce? Here’s the explanation
https://www.bnd.com/living/liv-columns-b...96594.html

I apologize if there was a better way to embed this. Still figuring out how the forum works. Thanks for this wonderful forum. I love the energy here.

There is NO Need To Apologize.  minusculebeercheers

The Biblical Giants or the Giants of Noah produced by the Sons of Gods (fallen angels) or Alien Creators took the human females and had Giant Offspring, I don't know if any where Females, that is not mentioned as far as I know.
But I'm a Non-Christian Chinese Agnostic and my husband was raised in a Christian church and said he thinks that female giants were not mentioned because everything was about Males and their importance, real Male Dominance.

But later giant bones found, after the flood, they found entire colony's of tribes of giants and someone had to move and lift those large and heavy stone structures.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: the so called human Dragon skull found in China - by guohua - 07-16-2021, 05:35 PM