Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the so called human Dragon skull found in China
(07-16-2021, 02:15 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Some of you are aware that I've been claiming for several years now that the "Out of Africa" hypothesis for modern human origins makes no sense. I have been saying that humans originated not in Africa but in Central Asia around 200,000 years ago. It seems I am not alone in thinking that.

This paper makes the unpopular claim that humans originated very suddenly around 150,000 years ago in The Levant, just south of Central Asia.

I think the suddenness of the appearance of modern humans would fit well with @"Guohua"'s hypothesis of genetic manipulation (not likely that all the random mutations necessary would happen all at one without help), and the Levant origin works well into the hypothesis of manipulation by "gods", as that is the area where post-animistic religions first appeared.

Food for thought.

I think you are right, we did not come out of Africa as Apes and learn to walk upright and build fires to cook and stay warm, NO we were engineered and taught these things.

I also think/believe that some of the genetic engineered slaves escaped or just walked off when not being watched closely and that is how you get this variety of different humans in other areas.
They had enough sense and knowledge a pair (male and female) ran for the hills and escaped their masters.
But the genetic engineering went on with the remaining humans to make them a better work force or slave labor. JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: the so called human Dragon skull found in China - by guohua - 07-16-2021, 02:43 AM