Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
David Wilcox needs attention
(07-07-2021, 06:13 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-07-2021, 12:24 AM)guohua Wrote: Not going to happen, if the Blue Avians gave a Flying-Shit about Earth or Humans, Biden/Harris and Obama and Hillary won't be here.

I see what you did there - "Blue Avians" and "flying shit"! ROFLMFAO! One of 'em took a flying shit right in my back yard this very morning! 

Quote:Everybody wants something or someone to save them, but they don't want to stand up and take on the responsibility.
Waiting for a hero and not BEING a hero is a slow boat to servitude.

I'm with you on this - as long as they can keep folks WAITING for a savior instead of taking action to save THEMSELVES, they are gonna win. Never expect someone else to do YOUR shooting for you. You'll end up in coffles on the march to a camp like that, under guard of folks who weren't afraid to do THEIR own shooting... 

I'm gonna walk right out on the limb here and make the bold claim that Wilcox and Goode are propaganda agents for the "Cabal" - they sure as hell appear to be doing the "Cabal's" soldiering FOR them!

ANYONE who tries to tell you that "Light Beings" are coming to save you from the Cabal is just blowing smoke up your ass long enough for "the Cabal" to do their work unopposed. They are just trying to keep you occupied and distracted so that YOU don't get with the program before they are ready for you to.

GiantThumbsUp
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
David Wilcox needs attention - by guohua - 07-07-2021, 12:24 AM
RE: David Wilcox needs attention - by ABNARTY - 07-07-2021, 01:47 AM
RE: David Wilcox needs attention - by Ninurta - 07-07-2021, 06:53 AM
RE: David Wilcox needs attention - by BIAD - 07-07-2021, 08:25 AM
RE: David Wilcox needs attention - by guohua - 07-07-2021, 04:23 AM
RE: David Wilcox needs attention - by Ninurta - 07-07-2021, 06:13 AM
RE: David Wilcox needs attention - by guohua - 07-07-2021, 06:45 AM
RE: David Wilcox needs attention - by 727Sky - 07-07-2021, 07:34 AM