Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax?
This week (5th July) the usual pundits were rolled out on television to convince the public that by agreeing with the media
in supporting the idea of eternal face-nappies and hanging onto every word the media says, the world will be saved from
the trending -but fading, flu.

In the UK, there's always a mixture of ethnicity within these panels, but there's one thing connects them all.
A pushed assumption that these confident, accentuated voices belong to experts.

During the recent society-controlled scare-demic, it has been medical officials assuring an assmed terrified public that the Coof
is a killer (when in reality, it can be a serious contributor to death by negatively effecting prevailing physical conditions) and as
time moved on, other medically-orientated cerebs appeared on the screens around Britain to advise them on this mysterious
bat-related virus. (Except no bat has ever been found with this virus.)

The only problem is -when dealing with the ongoing ratings-squabbles between broadcast companies, is the urgency to have
authoritative figures admonishing the public of their ignorance can sometimes draw less-advertised beliefs from the person
who tells you that a mask isn't just for Christmas.

On the British ITV television channel, there's a morning news/entertainment programme titled 'Good Morning Britain' (GMB),
where two Presenters offer debatable topics relevant to current news. Piers Morgan was one of the hosts until he walked-off
during a racial discussion. Now the show has a weekly guest-host who accompanies the regular other-half of the presentations.

As said, this week it was someone familiar to British television audiences and had his own long-running series of interviewing
programmes. However, Richard Madeley asked a question to a Professor that is normally kept away from the public's perception
of academic autocrats.

Quote:GMB row ensues as Richard Madeley asks professor about communist beliefs

'GMB'S Richard Madeley wanted to know whether Professor Susan Michie's views were influenced by being a member
of the Communist Party.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9607]
Richard Madeley & Susan Michie.

Richard Madeley spoke to Professor Susan Michie on Good Morning Britain yesterday about whether or not ditching face masks
was a sensible idea. The expert questioned the idea and the presenter wanted to know whether her judgement might be influenced
by her membership in the Communist Party or whether her views were based on “the science”.

Professor Michie shut down Madeley and explained she had been invited onto the programme in her capacity as a professor of
psychology and not to talk about politics. Madeley began: “There’s a point I really have to put to you and you’ll be aware of this
because there’s been a lot of commentary about this in the British media about you and it’s to do with your politics and you know
what I’m going to ask you. 

“You’ve been a member of the Communist Party for about 40 years now, you’re still a member, and we know that they’re statist. 
“We look at Communist countries around the world and we see that they are tremendously top-down dominant and controlled
societies that they rule over.

“I just wonder – and I’m putting this question on behalf of those who wonder about your politics – if your politics actually informs
your sense of control? "It’s not just the medical arguments, but you have a kind of a political bent to want the state to tell people
what to do?”
He wondered.

Professor Michie replied: “I’ve come on your programme as a scientist, as do all people who come on to your programme as scientists. 
“They come on to talk about the evidence, relevant theories, how we approach our scientific disciplines, and you don’t ask other
scientists about politics so I’m very happy to speak about science which is what my job is and to limit it to that.” 

The presenter added: “So you’re saying that your politics doesn’t inform your opinion on this subject?” 
“I’m saying that I agreed to come on this programme as a scientist,” Professor Michie reiterated. “And I’m very happy to talk to you
about the issues that you’re raising as a scientist which is the same for other scientists that you invite on to the programme.” 

Those watching the interview took to Twitter to complain about Madeley’s line of questioning. 
“If you missed Richard Madeley’s McCarthyite questioning of Professor Susan Michie, around 7.25am, do try to find it on catch up
TV. It may scare the hell out of you,” someone Tweeted. 

Another wrote: “I try not to use profanity on here, struggling now as I have just witnessed the most pompous pathetic & rude Richard
Madeley talking to a medical expert & equate her science knowledge with her politics.” 

A third mentioned: “That ‘question’ from Richard Madeley was basically to challenge Susan Michie’s scientific credentials and
accuse her of wanting to live in a dictatorship, she put him in his place, he is a dangerous man.”...'
Archived Express Article:

What I'm wondering is why this woman is a member of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE) that supposedly
recommends to the British Government appropriate ways of dealing with national medical problem? The Coof is a physical
disease, isn't it...? What needs does Susan Mitchie serve as a Behavioural analyst in a time when fully-untested drugs are
being pumped into the arms of the frightened? And a keen Communist -to boot!

Just food for thought.
tinywondering

Quote:Michie is Professor of Health Psychology and Director of the Centre for Behaviour Change at UCL, so prima facie she has the
credentials to be a scientific advisor. What is never mentioned at any point to give context to her many media appearances,
in which she usually launches a tirade at the government, is that she has for 40 years been a member of of the Communist Party
of Britain.

All this has not precluded her from using family wealth to financially support the Labour Party under the Corbyn leadership.
In March 2018, it was Michie who said that the Communist Party would no longer stand against Labour in general elections
and she should be “working full tilt” for the election of Corbyn as PM.

Hardly surprising given her daughter was appointed under him to Labour HQ and her ex-husband was Corbyn’s close adviser.
That illustrates the level of her dedication to far-left politics.
Guido Fawkes:

On another note, the Bots are busy helping the narrative!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax? - by BIAD - 07-06-2021, 08:45 AM
RE: Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax? - by BIAD - 07-05-2021, 08:48 PM
RE: Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax? - by BIAD - 07-06-2021, 01:53 PM
RE: Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax? - by BIAD - 07-06-2021, 02:44 PM
RE: Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax? - by BIAD - 07-06-2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax? - by kdog - 07-07-2021, 03:20 AM
RE: Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax? - by BIAD - 07-07-2021, 04:45 PM
RE: Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax? - by BIAD - 07-08-2021, 09:30 AM
RE: Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax? - by BIAD - 07-09-2021, 10:45 AM