Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax?
(07-07-2021, 04:07 AM)senona Wrote: Coming soon to a neighborhood near you!

All in the name of "informing" the public and dispelling rumors -- so the people are more knowledgeable and can see how "safe" the vaccines are.

Yeah, riiiggght.

'Cause our guberment is so trustworthy ................................................ NOT 

Press Secretary Says U.S. Will Begin "Door-to-Door" Outreach for COVID-19 Vaccinations

Quote:THE PRESIDENT WILL OUTLINE FIVE AREAS HIS TEAM IS FOCUSED ON TO GET MORE AMERICANS VACCINATED. ONE, TARGETED BY COMMUNITY DOOR-TO-DOOR OUTREACH TO GET REMAINING AMERICANS VACCINATED TO ENSURE THEY HAVE THE INFORMATION THEY NEED ON HOW BOTH SAFE AND ACCESSIBLE THE VACCINE IS

I have an issue with the word "targeted", being as their love for words and symbolism. 

"targeted by community door-to-door outreach"

Question......

First of all -- those that still do not want to get the shit shot, what will happen? Will they be 'flagged'?

Secondly -- what do they intend to do about those who refuse? 

Third ---  are they going to insist on "proof" of vaccination?

I just won't answer my door. That simple.   smallnotamused

Cameras are a wonderful thing!!

As I said before, they sure are pushing this vaccine, actually appearing desperate.
Kinda spooky how quickly they are wanting people to get vaccinated. NOW.

A little extreme with the government over reach IMO, but then again, that is what the Dems are known for.

Yeah, I saw BidenHarris himself on TV this evening talking about his "neighborhood by neighborhood outreach" and a door to door campaign. I thought then - and I may have thought it out loud, but who the hell listens to me anyhow? - "You tryin' to get a lot of people shot? 'Cause that's a great way to get shot around here!"

I'm getting worn out with the goddamned Health Service spamming my phone with text reminders to "get the jab, buddy", and I'm pretty sure I'd lose my ever-lovin' shit if they started coming around and knocking at my door, too.

Maybe I just need to put a sign up that says "COVID quarantine, and if you can read this, you've already been ranged in for defensive measures." Do you think that might discourage them as the look at the thick forest surrounding them on their way up my drive? maybe give 'em second thoughts?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax? - by BIAD - 07-06-2021, 08:45 AM
RE: Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax? - by BIAD - 07-05-2021, 08:48 PM
RE: Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax? - by BIAD - 07-06-2021, 01:53 PM
RE: Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax? - by BIAD - 07-06-2021, 02:44 PM
RE: Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax? - by BIAD - 07-06-2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax? - by kdog - 07-07-2021, 03:20 AM
RE: Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax? - by Ninurta - 07-07-2021, 06:02 AM
RE: Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax? - by BIAD - 07-07-2021, 04:45 PM
RE: Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax? - by BIAD - 07-08-2021, 09:30 AM
RE: Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax? - by BIAD - 07-09-2021, 10:45 AM
RE: Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax? - by BIAD - 07-09-2021, 06:01 PM