Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Uri Geller’s Mental Powers
(07-06-2021, 02:21 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 11:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta", I was commenting on what the man in the Free Mason video said. He was one of them. He was telling us things that went on in their rituals.  Did you watch the video?

No, I did not watch the Freemasons video, as Fremasons conspiracy videos may damage my mental well being, so I avoid them. I submit that a Freemason claiming to get "powers" from Satan may in fact be promoting a misinformation agenda engineered to create a false belief in the mind of his target to create a "mystique" around an organization that is, on it's best days, still just a mundane bunch of old guys with beer guts pretending to be something they are not. The main difference I see between Freemasons and the average Bubba Militia is that the militia guys at least carry real guns into the woods, sometimes even for a couple hours at a time, even if they gotta huff and puff to do it.

That's just the Bubba Militia ritual.

Now "rituals" are a dead giveaway that someone has a very weak belief, and therefore needs the structure of a ritual to at least keep up appearances. Christians and non-christians alike employ them as "focal points", and invariably they must engage in a ritual whether Christian or not to bolster their own lack of faith.

Which is why, way back when I was a church-going fella, even then I stayed away from churches and denominations that were overly ritualistic. I saw no good reason to lend my own faith to cover their lack thereof.

@"Ninurta", I'm sure you've heard the phrase, 'He sold his soul to the devil', right? 
The man in the Free Mason video was talking about all these icons that people worship in Hollywood, sports, etc., and he said they made a 'deal with Satan' to achieve fame and money. He said anyone who is extremely rich and famous got there by making a deal with the devil, otherwise their career never took off; the evil ones saw to it. 

I've heard others say that when singers get on stage that 'something' takes them over, and it's not them who are acting/singing. Demons literally enter their body and take it over. If you ever notice some of these people's eyes, they look black. 

Yes, I believe they are possessed by a demonic entity.

Messages In This Thread
Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by 727Sky - 07-05-2021, 02:17 PM
RE: Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by Ninurta - 07-05-2021, 10:26 PM
RE: Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by BIAD - 07-05-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by Ninurta - 07-05-2021, 10:45 PM
RE: Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by Ninurta - 07-06-2021, 02:21 AM
RE: Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-06-2021, 03:32 AM
RE: Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by pointessa - 07-06-2021, 01:35 PM
RE: Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by WonderCow - 07-06-2021, 01:33 PM