Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Uri Geller’s Mental Powers
(07-05-2021, 05:30 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I keep telling you all, the mind is a powerful thing.   minusculebiggrin

I didn't know about Uri's involvement with the CIA or other agencies, but I probably should have guessed. If they saw the opportunity to use one's mind to stop hearts and blow up nuclear weapons, I'm sure they would have taken full advantage of him. 

Makes me wonder who else they found to preform these feats?  I've heard they can stop the human heart now through mind control. 
How many Uri Gellers are walking around out there?   minusculethinking

I dunno about stopping hearts in general, but I can stop my own heart through mind control. I've done it, a number of times, and it scares the hell out of people. I'll have them check my pulse as I do it, and the look on their face is priceless as my pulse flutters, falters, and then stops. I start it back up again before the blackness sets in, but folks never look at you quite the same again once you've done that while they were checking it...

Indeed, the mind IS a wondrous, powerful, and at times scary thing. Inducing hypnosis via your own mind in other folks is tougher, but can also be done. I've done that, too, but the results took so long to manifest that I question the practical usefulness of it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by 727Sky - 07-05-2021, 02:17 PM
RE: Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by Ninurta - 07-05-2021, 10:26 PM
RE: Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by BIAD - 07-05-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by Ninurta - 07-05-2021, 10:45 PM
RE: Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by Ninurta - 07-06-2021, 02:21 AM
RE: Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by pointessa - 07-06-2021, 01:35 PM
RE: Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by WonderCow - 07-06-2021, 01:33 PM