Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Big bad changes for the world net
Hand-crank Short Wave Radios.....I think if it is not resolved by twenty four 2024, we will quickly and regionally decay to tribal/regional mindsets by need Then you better be loaded in more ways than, well you ......... 
I think it's coming, and having rural property is conducive to the formation of a Hacienda....an armed hacienda. multi family with arms, surrounded by any property bordering yours. Many cells. At least that is as it is here at this juncture in time. cushion-safety as all my possible neighbors are god guys, good guys, LEO's and positive contributors. The only others in distant towns.........MASS HYSTERIA  in the streets, killing for little to no reason, looting etc. We have seen what it becomes. Boarded up town blocks, all the buildings sequestered and taken over. Lots of ruin... Finally take  care of that racial problem you were said by the media to have. No the days are coming. Want Some More.................................. God's watching all the while, time coming to the prescribed Moment. Judgment.....yes judgment. Then it will seem like we are far past the good ol days, coming to a flaming fiery crash. 

AH..... but I won't burden you with all that, lets live for today, that is the only thing we have cultivated a skill for.            no, really *Everything else is FAITH*  Seems anyone can have it, or cast it afar, finally it will be much needed. 

.......................................................................................then there's that.....

Messages In This Thread
Big bad changes for the world net - by 727Sky - 07-05-2021, 12:37 AM
RE: Big bad changes for the world net - by PLOTUS - 07-07-2021, 01:37 PM
RE: Big bad changes for the world net - by PLOTUS - 07-07-2021, 02:14 PM
RE: Big bad changes for the world net - by 727Sky - 07-08-2021, 06:12 AM
RE: Big bad changes for the world net - by BIAD - 07-08-2021, 10:03 PM
RE: Big bad changes for the world net - by guohua - 07-09-2021, 12:45 AM